The surgeons at Kayal Orthopaedic Center, PC are board certified and trained to treat an exhaustive range of foot and ankle conditions. The foot is a complex structure composed of over 50 bones, dozens of ligaments and numerous tendons and muscles. Each foot also has over 14,000 nerve endings. Dr.’s Chad W. Rappaport and Theresa Ronna are industry leaders in foot and ankle surgery, and will recommend the least invasive treatment option for your acute or chronic foot condition.
Innovations in the diagnosis and treatment of the ankle are emerging quickly, and the foot and ankle surgeons at our Ridgewood and Franklin Lakes facilities pride themselves in utilizing up-to-date technologies and surgical techniques. Some of the cutting-edge orthopedic modalities we utilize include:
- Prolotherapy for chronic achilles tendinosis
- Arthroscopy with viscosupplementation for arthritis
- Radiofrequency coblation for chronic tendon and ligament problems
- Dehydrated, sclerosing alcohol therapy for neuromas
- Platelet rich plasma therapy
Kayal Orthopaedic Center, PC provides industry-best treatment for:
- Club feet
- Corns and callouses
- Diabetic feet and Charcot foot
- Fractures and dislocations
- Heel and arch pain
- Ingrown toenail
- Toe pain
To schedule an appointment with our NJ foot and ankle specialists, or to inquire about our Bergen County, Essex County, Passaic County, Morris County and Hudson County orthopedic services, contact us today. It will be our pleasure to care for you and your family.