The surgeons at Kayal Orthopaedic Center, PC are uniquely trained to treat a wide variety of foot and ankle problems. The foot and ankle are complex structures, yet at the same time, they are amazingly durable. Dr.’s Chad W. Rappaport and Theresa Ronna are industry leaders in podiatric medicine and surgery, and will recommend the most minimally invasive treatment option for your ankle injury or condition.
Innovations in the diagnosis and treatment of the ankle are emerging very quickly, and the foot and ankle surgeons at our cutting-edge facilities pride themselves in utilizing up-to-date technologies and surgical techniques. Some of the cutting-edge orthopedic modalities we utilize include:
- Radiofrequency coblation for chronic tendon and ligament problems
- Dehydrated, sclerosing alcohol therapy for neuromas
- Ankle arthroscopy with viscosupplementation for arthritis
- Prolotherapy for chronic achilles tendinosis
- Platelet rich plasma therapy
Kayal Orthopaedic Center, PC offers treatment for the following conditions and more:
- Ankle sprains
- Ankle strains
- Ankle fracture and dislocation
- Anterior and posterior impingement
- Osteochondral defects
- Tendinitis and tendon rupture
To schedule an appointment with our team, or to inquire about our Bergen, Essex, Passaic, Morris and Hudson County foot and ankle services, contact us today. It will be our pleasure to care for you at our Ridgewood and Franklin Lakes locations!